Monday, January 31, 2011

ASK TSA


I had way too much fun with TSA’s recent smart page add: “Can I Bring ____ Through Security Checkpoint?” while packing…

I needed to double check if I could bring my “Pocket Constitution” or if they were planning on stripping me of all my rights, both figuratively and literally. 

Alas, it outsmarted my obvious security threats, which I probably can’t list here but it amused me for a solid ten minutes so I think it’s worth mentioning. 

I also learned that TSA has an iPhone app, so naturally I had to download it. 

And then somehow I got suckered into watching some MSNBC video clip by Brian Williams about US Air Marshalls and the “Underwear Bomber”… happy thoughts :) Apparently they are supposed to be very secretive when they fly, but didn’t Kim Kardashian tweet that she was sitting next to a US Air Marshall this past year??

Guess those rules of confidentiality don’t apply when you’re sitting next to hot chicks… sorry I forgot my Man-book.

But today’s the big day! I’m off to Ankara, Turkey! Yay!  Get to eat some really great food and have my fortune read from my Turkish coffee grounds. 

I’ll check back in once I’ve safely reached my destination and had my fill of sexy TSA pat-downs… don’t worry, I’ll let you know all about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment